Please read our

Borrower's Guide to the Library

Visit Lori's Blog at

Free Wireless Internet is available for public use throughout most of the building.



Contact the Library - Click on the link below to send an email

Ask a Librarian

Online databases are now available from home! 
Follow the link below to access the Ohio Web Library databases previously available only from the library.
Please follow the directions! 
You will need your library card number to use as a password. 

Having problems? Contact us at 419-257-3621.

Ohio Online Benefit Application

State of Ohio Online Benefit Application

Applying for food, cash and medical assistance just got easier, thanks to a new Web site that allows Ohioans to apply for benefits wherever they can access a Web connection, the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) has announced. The Web site,, is a collaborative effort of ODJFS and the Ohio Association of Second Harvest Foodbanks. A grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture helped fund the site’s development. Ohioans who believe they are eligible for assistance or who need to update their case information can now do so 24 hours a day from any available computer with Internet access.

 The process is quick, easy and secure. Here’s how it works:


·                     To apply online for food, cash and medical assistance:

1)       From a computer with an Internet connection, go to

2)       Click on “Apply for Benefits.”

3)       Fill out the information requested.

4)       Click “Submit.”


·                     To make changes to existing cases online:

1)       From a computer with Internet access, go to

2)       Click on “Report My Changes.”

3)       Those who are using online change reporting for the first time will need to request a “Change Request Key.” To do this, they must have on hand a copy of any letter they have received from their county agency, to locate specially coded information at the bottom. After they enter the information requested, a 12-digit Change Request Key will be sent to their home address. (If they have moved, they should be sure their county agency has their current address before they request the Change Request Key.) It may take up to seven days to receive the Change Request Key.

4)       Return to and click again on “Report My Changes.”

5)       Enter the information requested, including the Change Request Key.

6)       Click “Submit.”


After the information is submitted, it will be forwarded to the nearest county department of job and family services, and the applicant will receive a confirmation number and e-mail. A caseworker from the county agency will contact the applicant to verify the information submitted and possibly to schedule an interview.


Social Media

Check out our new Pinterest page! ltimorepl/


We're on Facebook!


We "Tweet"

Report problems with website or broken links to:
Powered by Drupal, an open source content management system